Stowmarket Christmas Fayre on Sunday 28th NovemberRSPCA ADMIN
We are excited and proud to be a part of the Stowmarket Christmas Fayre on Sunday 28th November!
This festive fun day for all the family will run from 10.30am to 5pm, and will be held in various locations across the town centre. Plus, there is no entry fee and free car parking.
There will be lots to see and do including festive market stalls and attractions. Our lovely charity shop in the Meadow Centre (opposite Costa Coffee) will be open from 10am to 3pm, and we are looking forward to having a fundraising stall with lots of goodies at the mini Christmas Charity Fair being held at Red Gables Wellbeing Hub in Ipswich Road.
Other attractions to enjoy will be:
- An ice rink, merry-go-round and miniature model fairground;
- Street entertainment – stilt walkers, carol singers and brass band;
- Father Christmas will be stopping off at the Museum of East Anglian Life;
- Festive Storytelling at the John Peel Centre;
- The Regal Cinema will be showing classic Christmas films;
- Over 360 Christmas trees to see at St. Peter and St. Mary’s Church;
- Craft Market at The Mix;
- Mini Charity Christmas Fair at Red Gables Wellbeing Hub;
- Christmas Crafts for children at Stowmarket Library; and
- Winter art trail through the town.