Our Clinic will re-open on Tuesday 22nd September 2020 at 12pm and will run through to 1pm.
Please note that the following provisions will be in place to ensure we comply with the COVID-Secure requirements:
- We will open the door no earlier than 11.30am, you must have arrived by 1pm in order to see a vet.
- 3 people will be allowed into our waiting room at any one time to ensure we comply with social distancing (only one person per pet).
- There is a further marked out waiting area outside the Clinic (clients will be seen on a first come, first served basis). Please bear in mind if the weather is bad there is a limited sheltered waiting area.
- For hygiene purposes there will only be a few chairs provided, if you require seating please notify one of the Clinic staff.
- We require all clients to wear a face covering when attending the clinic.
- Pets on long term medications can order repeat prescriptions providing their pet has been seen by the vet within the last 6 months, these can now be collected from the Clinic between 12 – 1pm on Tues and Fri, we will only post out medications for patients who are shielding.
- If your pet has not seen a vet in the last six months and you need medical treatment you will need to bring your pet to the clinic for a health check and examination
- Wherever possible we encourage card/contactless payment.